AHAHAHAHHAHAA THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING
this is really cute
just made me think of this
oh my god the best
Describe the TARDIS in one word.
Beautiful photos of abandoned places.
My mom just informed me that my first word was “quote” so I’m going to make sure my last word before I die will be “unquote”
you have been blessed with a rare and epic opportunity
Awww yeeeea. Giveaway time! I’m doing this giveaway kind of as a thanks to the people who have followed me and who have put up with me because I’m not always consistently updating and I often reblog random things and just thanks! :) These books are some of my favorites this year and last year and they need to be shared. So yeah, Books and Rules:
- Ten by Gretchen McNeil - paperback
- Feed by Mira Grant - paperback
- The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey - hardcover
- Every Day by David Levithan - paperback
- Silver Linings Playbook by MatthewQuick - paperback
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver - hardcover
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - paperback
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth - hardcover
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - paperback
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - hardcover
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris - paperback
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys - paperback
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - hardcover
- Origin by Jessica Khoury - hardcover
- A Barnes and Noble giftcard for $15
- This is for the people following me.
- This is for the US, (my b, my foreign friends, I’ll include everyone in the next one!)
- Reblog this until your heart is satisfied.
- I have to get your address. I won’t stalk you, pinky promise.
- There will be three winners because why not. You can choose a book or the gift card. It’s whatever you desire for your collection
- This expires on November 30th, I will choose people randomly soon after.
- If you win, your ask box has to be operational, and you have 2 days to reply because I know not everyone is on here everyday, all day
- If I forgot anything, message me with any questions. :)
This is beautiful.
Why the hell is there a gif for THAT
raise your hand if you think the cliffhanger after s3 will kill you
I love how you didn’t even have to say which show you were talking about- everyone just knew.